Fall Cannabis Law Reform Conference in Saint Louis on November 7
The Fall Cannabis Law Reform Conference is rapidly approaching, and I hope that many of you will join us for the event this Saturday at the Crowne Plaza at 200 N. 4th Street in Downtown Saint Louis. The finalized schedule is as follows:
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00: Registration
- 10:00 – 10:45: Show-Me Cannabis Board and NORML Chapter Leaders
- 10:45 – 11:30: Jack Cardetti, Campaign Consultant for New Approach Missouri
- 11:30 – 12:45 p.m.: Lunch
- 12:45 – 1:30: Veterans and Medical Cannabis (Tom Mundell, Past State Commander of Missouri Veterans of Foreign Wars; Sarah Runge, Iraq War veteran and patient; and John Payne moderating)
- 1:30 – 2:15: Medical Cannabis and Nursing (Sheila Dundon, Patrick Mayfield, Lindsay Benoist, and Amber Langston moderating)
- 2:15 – 3:00: Families and the War on Cannabis (Brandy Johnson, Jim Taber, Trish Bertrand, and Amber Langston moderating)
- 3:00 – 3:45: Panel Discussion with Jeff Mizanskey (Jeff Mizanskey, Chris Mizanskey, and Dan Viets moderating)
- 3:45 – 4:00: Break
- 4:00 – 5:00: Paul Armentano, Deputy Director of NORML
- 5:00 – 5:15: Presentation of the Second Annual Rory Ellinger Award
We recommend a $10 contribution for attendees, but if you are disabled or under financial hardship, your entry is free. Please invite as many people as possible on Facebook and register for the conference on our website.
Directly following the conference, we will reconvene at the Atomic Cowboy (4140 Manchester, Saint Louis, 63110), starting at 6:00 p.m. There will be a contribution of $40 to attend, and that includes a buffet, which will be served at 7:00 p.m. Join the event page, invite your friends, and get your tickets here!
And don’t forget about our pre-conference party on Friday evening from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. It will be hosted at the unique offices of KAOH Media at 2210 Pestalozzi, Saint Louis, MO 63118. Attendees will receive complimentary drinks and food from Gooseberries and Hot Box Cookies and will be treated to the acoustic guitar work of Dennis Schilligo.
We would also like to thank our event sponsors: Mr. Nice Guy, Hot Box Cookies (offering both gift and late night delivery!), Carrie Hudson, and Monchil’s Longhorn Ranch. If you are interested in sponsoring the event and reaching a socially conscious audience for your organization or business, it’s not too late to be included. Check out the sponsorship form online now!